Book Apartment One
Apartment One forms the ground floor of the original house and is accessed via the original front door and entrance porch. Oak flooring and furniture, with crisp white walls and contemporary wall-mounted light fittings serve to give a modern twist to a traditional property. The large living area benefits from a beautiful bay window creating a light and airy feel. The separate contemporary kitchen is an excellent size, with seating for four people.
The private garden area is accessed via a gate to the right of the property.
25 % OFF STAYS OF 7 NIGHTS OR MORE THROUGHOUT JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST
(click to view larger image)
Key accommodation features:
- Fantastic location – 2 minute walk to the city centre
- Free onsite parking to the front of the property
- Private entrance
- Private garden, with lockable shed and picnic table
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB sockets
- Sleeps four – two double bedrooms (double beds with extremely comfortable ‘Seally Posturepedic Memory Support’ mattresses). Hairdryers are provided in both rooms
- Ensuite shower room (with large shower) and main bathroom (also with a shower over the bath)
- High quality furnishings and fabrics, including the world renowned Harris Tweed
- Separate, well equipped kitchen with dining table and seating for four. Includes dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and washer dryer.
- Tableware is from the ‘Denby White’ range, as well as pieces from ‘Le Creuset’.
- Bluetooth speaker
- Smart TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Sorry, but we do not allow pets